Any questions relating to this document or its contents should be referred, in the first instance to: Morecambe Winter Gardens Preservation Trust Ltd, 209 Marine Road, Morecambe LA4 4BU or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morecambe Winter Gardens Preservation Trust Ltd understand that your personal information and privacy is important to you. We make every effort to ensure that the information you share with us is recorded accurately, retained securely and used only according to your wishes. We protect your personal information to the best of our ability and adhere to all current Data Protection Act legislation with respect to protecting privacy. We do not give out, sell or trade our mailing list data to any third party organisation. We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations [PECR] and the new General Data Protection Regulations [GDPR] 2018.
Morecambe Winter Gardens Preservation Trust collect personal data that you volunteer as part of joining as a member and being a volunteer. Personal information may include:
- Your name and title
- Your postal address, postcode, email address and phone numbers
- Current interests for volunteering
- Membership status including payment details
- Contact preferences
- Gift Aid status
- Details of correspondence sent to you or received from you
- Any other information provided by yourself at the request of Morecambe Winter Gardens Preservation Trust Ltd
The Morecambe Winter Gardens Preservation Trust Ltd is responsible for processing data and the data is stored electronically using our own servers. Your data will be retained only whilst your membership is current. If your membership lapses your data will be deleted from our records unless required to be retained by HMRC for Gift Aid verification.
When we ask you to provide personal information we will let you know why we are asking, and how we will use your data, by directing you to this policy.
Data we hold may be used to send you promotional, marketing or fundraising information by post or electronic means. These types of communications may include:
- Informing you of other products, services or events related to Morecambe Winter Gardens
- News and updates about Morecambe Winter Gardens including postal and electronic newsletters
- Information on fund raising operations, including occasional targeted requests to consider supporting us in various ways.
- Other relevant communications based on your relationship with Morecambe Winter Gardens
Telephone numbers are only used for the purposes of direct membership business and not for marketing purposes.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, as listed below, please write to us email@example.com or Morecambe Winter Gardens Preservation Trust Ltd, 209 Marine Road, Morecambe LA4 4BU.
- Objection to processing your personal information
- Access to your personal information
- Rectification of your personal information
- Erasure of your personal information
- Restriction of processing of your personal information
- Your personal data portability
If you make a request relating to any of the rights listed above, we will consider each request in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. No administration fee will be charged for considering and/or complying with such a request and a response will be provided up to 40 days from receipt, the following information may be provided. We may require confirmation of your identity in the interest of security. Upon successful verification of your identity you are entitled to obtain the following information about how your personal information is processed:
- The source of the personal information, if it was not obtained from you
- The purpose of the collection, processing, use and storage for your personal data
- The envisaged period of storage of your personal data
- The categories of personal data stored about you
- The recipients to whom your personal data has been or may be transmitted
You can make the above request by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to the above address.
The transmission of information via the internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. These will include use of security software and restricting access by password control. We will process, disclose or share data only if required to do so by law or, in good faith, believe that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirement or legal process served on us.
Bank sort codes and account numbers are retained when supplied with standing order instructions. This data is retained as paper or electronic copies by the Morecambe Winter Gardens Preservation Trust Ltd